Awww. Yes. I Need to tackle the whole entire product system completely. I built the original as a proof of concept. I need to go back and refactor everything and present the data as raw to MediaWiki so that we can use templates to display the data properly. I also haven’t finished implementing new stuff.
It started the proof of concept hard coding the display into the logic. As I started making progress, I started to the separate the logic from the display (templates).
After I squish a few integration bugs for the new DCCWiki hardware and software, I’ll circle back and tackle this.
Edit: Wait. You’re talking about the forms. I’ll go take a look a now.